I used a Focaccia Bread recipe from all recipes to make this Dutch oven focacci. The changes I made to the recipe were:
• I used a clove of fresh garlic instead of garlic powder.
• I used certified organic sugar instead of white sugar.
• I did not use the additional 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
• I split the dough and put the other half in the freezer. I’m not sure how it will turn out, but I plan to put it in the refrigerator to thaw a day before baking.
• I added onion, green pepper, and some leftover ground turkey taco meat.
• In addition, I floured parchment paper as I do with no-knead bread and rolled the dough on the paper before resting the dough for 20 minutes. I heated the dutch oven with the lid in the oven, starting with the first rising of the dough (about 50 minutes). ________________________________________________________
Update March 9, 2017
I removed the dough from the freezer on Monday and put it in the fridge. I had wrapped the dough in two pieces of plastic wrap and placed it in a zipper plastic bag. I could see that it had started to burst from the plastic wrap when I took it out of the refrigerator on Tuesday. It was fine though and rose just as it should when baked.